Friday, June 21, 2013

Aruba Coconut Fine Fragrance Mist

This stuff is amazing.  If you love the smell of Banana Boat suntan lotion you will love this body mist.  This body spray is part of their 2013 Escape Collection.  A couple of years ago they had come out with a coconut body spray that, in my opinion, was a complete miss.  I'm glad I decided to give their scents another try because this one is bang on!
I purchased these while I was in Portland visiting my lovely daughter Paige Marie.  Bath and Body Works was having a sale, buy 2 get 1 free.  I purchased the Aruba Coconut and the Malibu Heat body sprays along with the Aruba Coconut Body Wash.
 This one is by far my favorite.
 Although the Malibu Heat smells divine I find that I'm always picking up the Aruba Coconut.  So summery!

This can be purchased at the Bath & Body Works website here.  Great news!  Their body sprays are on sale right now for $7.00.  But, it's free to stop by Bath and Body Works to give this a quick sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment