Monday, June 24, 2013

MAC Cremesheen Glass | Fashion Scoop

I thought that I would start off the week with one of my first loves....Yes!  I love lipgloss.  The newest addition to my collection is this lovely MAC Cremesheen Glass in the color Fashion Scoop.
I purchased this Cremesheen Glass from the MAC store.  When I went online to view this product it shows up as a purple lipgloss and purple is not something that I wear on my lips.  In reality this lipgloss is a beautiful baby pink.  I'm glad that I viewed it in the store.  What I love most about the Cremesheen Glass is that they are not sticky like the Dazzleglass.  They go on really smooth and the scent is quite enjoyable.  If you have never smelled the MAC lipsticks or their lipgloss you really need to stop in and check them out.
I took the swatch picture while I was standing outside and I wasn't too sure the color would stand out so I globbed it on for you.  This really is a beautiful color and it is one of my current faves.   When it is applied to the lips it is a beautiful transparent pink.  This lipgloss can be purchased here for $20.00.  I'm tempted to put the original photograph from the MAC website but I'm not sure if there are copyright issues so I will just give you the link here.  If you go to the color swatches on their website you will see what I'm talking about.  On the color swatches it is on the second row, second color from the left.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment