Friday, June 21, 2013

Stila HD Beauty Balm

This beauty balm is perfect for summer or for anyone who enjoys a light coverage in the summer.  I was first introduced to the Stila Beauty Balm by my oldest daughter, Paige.  I noticed that her face looked flawless and i asked her what foundation she was wearing and she mentioned this beauty balm along with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish.
I immediately went out and purchased it and let me tell you it does not disappoint.  I have sensitive skin and this balm treats it with kindness.  I have read some reviews where people complain about breakouts after using this product but I have been using this for some time now and I have not had any problems.  The coverage is perfect for me.  I have blotches of redness in my face and this covers it beautifully.  Another perk of this is that it comes in one color that seems to match perfectly to its user.  This is great for summertime light coverage.  Love, love, love!


In all fairness to other beauty balms this is the only one that I have ever tried.  Why mess with a good thing?  Right!?  I have noticed that Stila has come out with a new beauty balm that contains SPF 30 that I'm interesting in trying out.  I will keep you all posted.

Stila Beauty Balm can be purchased for $38.00 here.  I got mine at Ulta but you can also pick it up at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment