Friday, June 21, 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Here is the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish that I use with the Stila Beauty Balm.  This Skinfinish is excellent paired with the Stila Beauty Balm or simply by itself.  It leaves my face feeling silky smooth.  Mine is in the color Medium Plus.
I have been using this for years now.  I find that the MAC 150 brush is perfect for the application.  My MAC 150 brush has been in regular use for about 3 or 4 years now and it is an excellent powder brush.  If you take proper care of your brushes you will have them for years and years.  They are a bit spendy but they are worth every penny.  It sheds a hair here and there every now and then, but that is to be expected.  The brushes are made with the finest quality materials and they have definitely held up to the test of time.
 As you can see, my Skinfinish has been well loved.  
The combination of the Skinfinish and the Stila beauty balm are amazing and it's my go-to routine.  

You can purchase the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural here for $30.00.  The large powder brush 150 can also be purchased for $42.00 here.  MAC has several different colors for you to choose from and I would recommend going to a MAC counter to get face matched to your perfect color.

No comments:

Post a Comment