Friday, June 21, 2013

Reign in Spain

I received this nail polish in my Birchbox this month.  The moment I saw it I fell in love.  It was honestly love at first sight.  This will be my most go-to color this summer.  It also looks really nice on my toes.  There is just something about this color that really brings out the tanned tones in my skin.



The color is by Color Club, Professional Nail Lacquer, in the color Reign in Spain.  This color is absolutely amazing.  I have come across many orange nail polish colors and I have not been impressed but this color is spot on!

Have I stated how flattering this color is on the toes.  I will be using this all summer long!  It has been a really long time since a nail polish has received this type of response from me and I'm excited to be sharing it with you.

What stuns me the most is the color.  I am currently wearing three coats of this nail polish and this is my second manicure with it since I received it in the mail.  It looked beautiful for three days and then I noticed that on the fourth day it began to peel and chip.  I didn't use either a clear base or top coat so in my opinion that is pretty amazing.  On the average I re-do my nail polish every three days in order to keep my nails looking fresh and beautiful.

 
This nail polish is part of the "Wanderlust" collection that can be purchased from the Birchbox site for $8.00 for the whole set here.  You can bet that I will be purchasing this set.

Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that costs $10 per month with free shipping.  You can find out more here.  This is my current favorite beauty box to subscribe to.

No comments:

Post a Comment