Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to “California in Blush”, my new beauty blog. My name is Rhonda but I am also known as Rhondie. As for the name, I am a California girl through and through.  I'm currently living in Washington State but I hope to return to my home state soon. I’m sure this blog will grow and change with time, but for now it will be mostly beauty based with a sprinkle of fashion, book reviews, and anything that I find worth sharing thrown in.


There is something really calming about starting off my day with a cup of coffee and catching up on my blog reading list, it has become an essential part of my routine. The more I fell in love with reading blogs, the more I realized that I wanted to be a part of that community. Written blogs give a completely different feel than watching a video on the same content, especially if it’s accompanied by pretty pictures. It is more concise, can be more artsy, and can be read “on the go” (although you can watch videos “on the go” as well, I find it more difficult). Plus, I have always loved writing, and ending my day by writing up a post about something I love, whether it be a beauty product or something else entirely, seems very satisfying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment