Monday, July 8, 2013

Beauty Protector | Leave in Conditioner

I have naturally wavy hair that leans more towards the naturally wavy slash frizzy hair.  Lovely.  It drives me crazy.  I was fortunate enough to receive a sample of this Beauty Protector, leave in conditioner in my May 2013 Birchbox.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Birchbox it is a monthly subscription service where you receive samples for $10 per month.  If you are interested in signing up you can go here.  I really enjoy receiving the samples each month because they are usually products that I would have never purchased otherwise.

Back to my frizzy, um I mean naturally wavy, hair.  I'm always on the lookout for a leave in conditioner that doesn't leave my hair with that greasy feeling that leave in conditioners tend to leave behind and this product fit the bill.  Another plus is that it left my hair feeling incredibly soft.  The scent is a scent that I have smelled before but I just can't put my finger on it.  It is very pleasant.  The directions say to spray directly onto hair but I put a couple of spritz on my hands and then ran them through my hair to disburse the product.

This product also has many other attractive selling points such as paraben and sulfate free.  It also claims to seal the cuticles of your hair.  This might be where the softness of my hair came from after using this product.  

I used this product in combination with a Moroccan Argan oil so I'm not sure if it was a combination of the two products or if this product is really just that fabulous.  I would like to use the whole sample before making the decision to purchase the full size for $21.95.  Time will tell and I will keep you posted.

I also want to mention in this post that my all time favorite hair oil is the Chi Hair Oil.  I absolutely love that stuff.  I always try out different oils but I always come back to the Chi Oil.  As I mentioned, I have been using the Moroccan Argan Oil and I'm just about out of it.  I will not be repurchasing the Moroccan Oil because, in my opinion, it doesn't even come close the the Chi Oil.

If you have a favorite hair product, I would love to hear about it.  Leave me a comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment