Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Light Blue Nail Polish

Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Light Blue Nail Polish

Look at this little lovely gem that I found at Forever 21.
Please forgive my hangnails and the over painted technique.  Lol.  While I was waiting in line to pay for my purchases I came across this lovely color.  I have never used Forever 21's nail polishes and I don't know if they tend to get thick and clumpy, but for right now I'm in love.  The price just can't be beat either, $2.80.  There is no color name directly on the bottle but the adhesive tag that was put on the bottle with the price calls it Light Blue.  I am really enjoying the current color trends for summer nails.  I did a blog post on the Reign in Spain nail polish and you can view it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment