Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Caldrea Body Lotion

I have a confession to make.....I am a lotion junkie!  There!  I said it.  Lol.  I have incredibly dry skin.  This must just simply be something that I was born with.  I drink plenty of water and I use lotion like a madman or better said madwoman.  I use different levels of lotions for different parts of my body.  On my feet I prefer a heavy lotion such as Love Spell from Victoria's Secret, but on my hands and arms I prefer a lighter lotion.  I received a sample of the Caldrea Body Lotion and I fell in love with it.  It is nice and light with a pleasant scent.  I received the lotion in the Coconut Fig Leaf scent.
I don't detect either the scent of coconut or the fig leaf but it is very pleasant. Then again, I'm not sure what fig leaf is supposed to smell like.  With that said, I have really enjoyed this lotion.  It is very light and moisturizing.  When my samples run out I will be purchasing the full size from here.  The cost is $22.00 for 8 ounces.

Do you have a favorite lotion?  Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment