Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I.C.O.N. India Hair Oil

I.C.O.N. India Hair Oil.

If you have issues with dry frizzy hair then I would recommend using a hair oil to tame the beast.

This stuff is amazing and a small amount goes a long way.

I have been using hair oils for quite some time and it is a daily regimen that I use on my hair. This oil left my hair feeling soft and lightweight.  It didn't weigh my hair down at all, the softness was incredible, and the shine was beautiful.  "A special blend of argan, moringa, and other oils repair and strengthen damaged hair, restoring its natural softness and shine."
My absolute favorite is the Chi Silk Infusion.
I always come back to the Chi.  But, with that said, I always enjoy trying other hair oils and I'm glad that I came across the I.C.O.N. India Oil.  I love the scent of this one.  It has a spicy scent, not like a chili spicy, but spicy like I just walked into a spice store.  Smells of clove, cinnamon, and other spices that I just can't put my finger on.  I always wash my hair at night before I go to bed and this left a very pleasant scent in my hair as well as on my pillow.


I will most definitely be keeping this one in regular rotation.

You can purchase the I.C.O.N. India Hair oil here for $40.00, 3.8 ounces.


No comments:

Post a Comment